Monday, January 6, 2014

Patchwork Reindeer

I decided that I wanted to get started on my Christmas cards WAY early this year. I found a blog that does a Christmas card challenge every Monday, so I decided to play along!! This week the challenge is to make a Christmas card that has ribbon or twine on it. I forgot I had this cute patchwork reindeer, so I got him out to use!!
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps-Patchpal  Reindeer
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, SU-Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy,      and Garden Green
Paper: PTI-Kraft and Gina K-Pure Ivory, misc. red, Crate Paper-Peppermint Collection
Accessories: PTI-Mat Stack 4, Ek Success punch, American Crafts-Twine, Scrapbook Adhesives-3D  Foam  Squares, Uni-ball Signo pen


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute how the ornaments in the background match the ornament on the reindeer's antlers!

Bonnie said...

What a cute little reindeer, Megan! Love that twine bow! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love that cute reindeer, Megan! Great twine bow! Thank you for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!!

Wendy said...

What an adorable reindeer and I love your twine bow! So fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Birgit said...

What an adorable reindeer! It has a nice retro feel to it.

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Megan, this little reindeer is darling. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The little ornament hanging from the reindeer is so cute and I like how it coordinates with the DSP! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Sweet reindeer image and lovely twine bow. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.