Monday, January 6, 2014

Card Making Again!!

I am back to my blog after taking the month of December off. I didn't stop making cards, just posting them here. I was busy with Christmas, sickness, and just life in general!
So, my goal for this year is to start sending out more cards. A couple years ago I started sending birthday cards out to nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, in-laws, mom, aunts, uncles, and grandparents for both mine and  my husband's families. I sent out anniversary cards to all those above that are married, plus I included all my married cousins!! I'm starting that back up this year!! Although I am going to include birthday cards for all those cousins that are unmarried and for friends!! For a family as large as mine, this is going to be a busy card making/sending year!! My other goal is to make these cards one of a kind! I want to expand my creativity, so each card I make will be a new one for me! Wish me luck on that!! I will try to post pictures of these cards after they have been sent, but I have already sealed a couple up without taking a picture. :(
Here are a couple cards I've done:


No comments: