Saturday, January 11, 2014

Burgundy Birthday

More birthday cards!! This is for a family member's birthday, but I have to share it!! I think it turned out great!!! I took my color inspiration from the Colour Q challenge. I struggled with the colors at first, then once I got all the cardstock out, I was struck with layout inspiration! 
Stamps: PTI-Fillable Frames #8, SU-Small Sayings, KaiserCraft-Distress
Ink: Su-Bravo Burgundy, Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, and Summer Starfruit
Paper: SU-Summer Starfruit, Misc.-gray, red, and burgundy
Accessories: Scrapbook Adhesives-3D Foam Squares, Ranger-Glossy Accents, PTI-Fillable Frames #8 die



2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun birthday card, Megan! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Amy White said...

Great way to mix these colours for a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ!