Saturday, January 18, 2014

Golden Thanks

I'm in love with this card!!! This might be one I will have a hard time sending to someone!! I used the sketch from Retro Sketches today. I wanted to do a one layer card today, so I used embossing powder for some texture.I masked off the two side panels and then sponged an white pigment ink around the edges, before I remove the masks, to give the panels a little more definition. I didn't have any gold paper to match the embossing powder, so I took a white Thanks die cut and embossed it with the gold e.p.
Stamps: SU-Best Blossoms, and SSS-Thanks
Paper: PTI-Kraft, and Post-It Craft paper
Ink: VersaMark and Wplus9 White pigment ink
Accessories: Zing!-White Opaque embossing powder, Inkadinkadoo Gold Glam E.P., Stampendous Fine  Detail Black E.P., SU puncch-Trio Flowers, SSS-Thanks die, Recollections Faux Pearls,  3D Foam  Squares, and a Corner Chomper



No comments: