Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Birthday Card!

This is another card I made for a family member's birthday. Since it is in March, I'm going to share it now!! Especially since I made it with a challenge in mind!! I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
The sketch was so much fun to work with!! I think I will be using it again soon!!
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp-Cupcake Party
Ink: SU-Kiwi Kiss, Blushing Bride, and Basic Gray, VersaMark
Paper: Coredinations-Nostalgia, Bazzill-Berry Blush, misc white, and My Mind's Eye-Life of the Party
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, Stampendous embossing powder, 3D Foam Squares



4 comments:

Debbie said...

Fun card!! I love the sparkle on the incing!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Kris B said...

Wonderful birthday card! Love the DP, it goes perfectly with your cupcake! Love the swirls of glittery icing! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope to see more of your creations soon.

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that's super fun! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

MMM, yummy..i love cupcakes and this one looks so great! Your card is super special! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!