Monday, August 24, 2009

Update!

Just to start out: We have been very busy the past couple of weeks. I think my house is finally back to normal after all of our houseguests. As much as we love them to visit, we always love when they go home! They are hard on all of us. We also started school today!!!!!!! (VERY, VERY happy about that) We had a baptism and birthday party on Saturday. There are LOTS of pictures coming!
We don't have a job yet, but we will probably have a house in the next 60 days. Chris' mom's condo sold, so we will be getting enough money to buy a house outright. This will allow us to broaden our job search. We are looking to buy in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton. We are all SUPER excited about owning our own home! We can't wait to put some color on the walls!! I will keep you all up-to-date as things fall into place. We are hoping to be moved by the end of September, but it probably won't happen until the end of October. YIPPEE!!!! We are having fun looking for a house! We have already found a couple that we really love, so we hope that by next week we can put in an offer on one of them.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's exciting about the new house! It will be great to own! I love your new background, by the way!

Stacey said...

Megan,
Hi, Im Andrew Terrys wife, Stacey. :) We finally added you to our blog list so we can blog stalk and keep up with you. :)
I don't think we've ever met, but I wanted to tell you that I LOOOVE your cards! I'm excited to see more, especially when your website is up and ready! Exciting!! Good for you!