Monday, October 7, 2013

Pink Presents!!

WOOHOO!! Feeling the card making mojo coming back!! I have been wanting to do this color combination for a while now. When I saw this challenge, I knew exactly how I wanted to proceed!! I love it when that happens!! I played along with the Fusion Card Challenge! I took inspiration from both the photo and the sketch. The photo inspired not only my color choices but the texture! (love the brick pattern in the background)
Stamps: SU-Something to Celebrate, CTMH-Card Chatter-Birthday
Paper-PTI-Kraft, Misc. Bazzill, Misc. white
Ink-Staz-On Jet Black, Memento-Tuxedo Black, SU-Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette
Accesories: pop dots, jute, embossing folder



3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ah...love how you colored all those presents! So adorable! Thank you so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous gifts Megan :)
So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

Paula S. said...

What a great take on this challenge! Those packages are sweet all lined up. You managed to capture the sense of this inspiration image perfectly.