Friday, October 11, 2013

Hope Shirt

As I was looking through the card challenges for today, I came across a fun one! Split Coast Stampers has a Friday challenge called Free For All. Today's challenge referred up to another challenge that they have going, Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT). Go check it out!! It is a very worthy cause!! I decided to play along with the "Inner Strength" Challenge. The challenge was to have some sort of dimensional on the inside of the card that could be seen from the outside of the card. I popped the t-shirt on the inside of the card with it popping out where I die cut a spot on the front of the card.
Stamps: Flourishes:Think Pink-Fight Like a Girl
Ink: SU Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Misc Bazzill: lt. pink, dk. pink, black, Misc. white
Accessories: ribbon, pop dots, Sizzix embossing folder, PTI Happy Days die


No comments: