Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay it Forward

Laurie has this on her blog and I thought that I would join in.
Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 months. You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog within one day. So, anyone game? You can be a friend, family member, or even a random visitor to this blog. Just as long as you’re willing to pay it forward, you are eligible to participate!

Come on and JOIN IN ON THE FUN

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm in, Megan! :)

Lualemaga's said...

Megan I dont know the answer. They are state ran healthcare. I will get back to ya!