Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Cards! Finally!

Okay, I haven't been very good at getting cards done lately. I'm still trying to get the house settled. I did get 3 done yesterday. Yeah!
This card I made using SU's Blooming With Love set. I used the wheel that goes with it, but I'm not sure what it's called. I used SU's Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, and Taken With Teal.
Pink Panel- 5 1/4 X 4
Patterned Paper- 5 X 2
Celery- 51/2 X 1 1/8 -roller used on this strip.
Red- 2 3/4 X 2 1/2
Teal- 2 1/2 X 2 1/4
White- 2 1/4 X 2
Image was stamped using Staz-On Black and colored using SU's markers.
Iwrapped the white ribbon around the whole card and tied a little bow! The sentiment is from a cute little acrylic set I have by Hero Arts.

This card was done using SU's Garden Whimsy set and the Whimsy Roller. I used SU's Pale Plum, Glorious Green, and Purely Pomegranate.
Pomegranate Strip- 5 1/2 X 1 3/4- I used my Cuttlebug here!

Plum- 3 3/4 X 1 3/4

Green- 3 1/2 X 1 1/2

White- 3 1/4 X 1 1/4- Edged with Purely Pomegranate

Tulip image has Crystal Effects on it. Green organdy ribbon goes around the pink and then I tied a knot. I took 2 small pieces of plum ribbon and knotted them around the green ribbon. The sentiment is from the acrylic Hero Arts set.

This was a super easy card! The hardest part was coloring all the flowers! I used SU's Blooming With Love set again. I use SU's Real Red, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and Going Gray.

Red Panel- 4 1/2 X 2 1/2- I used my Cuttlebug again!

Pixie Pink- 3 1/4 X 3

White- 3 X 2 3/4

I stamped the image using Staz-On Black and used my SU markers to color. I punched a hole on the side and doubled up my ribbon. I used both black and red. I took one end of the red and tied it in a knot with one end of the black. I did the same using the remaining ends. The sentiment is stamped at the bottom in Pink Passion.

Thanks to Andrea for letting me borrow her sets!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for posting the cards, Megan. My darn computer won't let me print the images, though. I really like the top one. It's super cute!