Thursday, May 15, 2008

Card #1- Angel Card

Okay here's the first card I want to upload. I just got this angel set, so I had to make something with it! I think she's just too cute!
Here is the recipe for this card:
  • Pink card-5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Angel on white cs (cardstock)- 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
  • Purple- 3" x 2 3/4"
  • Turquoise- 2" squares, 2 different cuttlebug embossing folders used
  • 2 pieces whites ribbon, tied into knots.
  • angel is stamped in black Staz-On and colored using SU's markers
  • Angel is popped onto card.
  • angel wing was stamped out and colored in separately and put on tne card using a pop-dot.
  • glitter was used on the halo and wings.
  • sentiment was stamped in SU's Lovely Lilac.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the card, except my computer wouldn't print it out. Oh well, I drew a sketch of it and wrote down the measurements. This'll be fun to add to my collection of your cards!