Thursday, August 22, 2013

I see a Trend!

So I guess I'm feeling a little guilty about not sending cards like I used to. I've been missing birthdays all year. I really start out with good intentions...honest!! Hopefully next year I will get on the ball and continue sending cards out!
Here's another late birthday card!! I wanted to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge today!
Stamps: turtle2love by The Stamps of Life
Paper: Bazzill, "Life of the Party" by MME
Ink: All SU ink: Peach Parfait, Kiwi Kiss, and Basic Gray
Accessories: Gray eyelets, pop dots, turtle dies by The Stamps of Life
Challenges: Freshly Made Sketches



2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

I love your little paper pieced turtle! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Freshly Made Sketches celebration!

Rita Wright said...

That turtle is adorable! I need those sentiments as I too am bad about getting my cards out. One of these days, right? lol Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.