Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!

I can't believe my little boy is 10 already. Cameron is growing up to be quite the young man. He loves gymnastics, Legos, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and playing video games of all sorts. Girls, with the exception of his sisters, LOVE Cameron. Everyone I know tells me that he has the most contagious and beautiful smile they have ever seen. Cameron just finished 4th grade on the Principal's Honor Roll (all A's), and loves to learn. We love having him in our family!! Happy Birthday Six-pack!!!! (Have you ever seen a 10 year old with six-pack abs?)


Cameron and his school buddies!

Cameron's Skateboard Cake!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON! We wish we could celebrate with you! Hope you have a great day! Love the skateboard cake, Megan! :)

Katie said...

Cute cake! No way a 6-pack? I want to see a picture!