Friday, December 19, 2008

Okay, I saw this on my cousins' blog! (Thanks Liesl) I thought it would be fun!


Husband Tag

Christopher Alan Snider

1) Where did you first meet your husband?
On a our first date, yes it was a blind date!

2) How long did you date before you got married?
10 months

3) How long have you been married?
12 years!

4)What does he do that surprises you?
He doesn't mind doing laundry! (Am I lucky or what?)

5)What is your favorite feature of his?
His hands-they are big and strong.

6)What is his best quality?
His dry sense of humor

7)Does he have a nickname for you?
"Love"

8)What is his favorite food?
my roast

9)What is his favorite sport?
Football

10)When and where did you first kiss?
in his truck, in front of my house.

11)What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
anything!!!!

12)Do you have any children?
3- 2 girls and 1 boy

13)Does he have any hidden talents?
He is a wonderful woodworker. He really has made some beautiful things!

14)How old is he?
OLD!! 37

15)Who said "I love you" first?
I think I did.

16)What is his favorite music?
80's hair bands!

17)What do you admire most about him?
His work ethic. I think he has taken 3 sick days in the last 7 years.

18)What is his favorite color?
green

19)Will he read this?
nope! I don't think he knows how to get here!!!

I tag anyone... I think most people have done this...if not, go for it!

No comments: